VEJA V-12 Extra White Sneakers
Built from light, breathable, waterproof mesh transformed from recycled plastic bottles, this court-inspired sneaker is made to make a difference. Three plastic bottles are kept out of the landfill in the making of one pair of these shoes soled with wild Amazonian rubber.
- Lace-up style
- Removable insole
- Textile and leather upper - textile lining with rubber sole
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey: 33% organic cotton; 67% recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild 24% rubber from the Amazonian forest
- The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
SIZE & FIT
Women's; if between sizes, order next size down.
Men's; if between sizes, order next size up.
Built on a unisex shoe last; signature full fit.
- Women's Sizes
EU 36 = US 5
EU 37 = US 6
EU 38 = US 7
EU 39 = US 8
EU 40 = US 9
EU 41 = US 10