VEJA Campo Chromefree White Natural Sneakers
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V made of suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
SIZE & FIT
- Please note: If you're between two sizes, it's recommended to order the larger of the two sizes