VEJA Rio Branco Alveomesh Sneakers
VEJA Rio Branco Alveomesh White Sneakers
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled plastic bottles. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made out of leather and water-repellent suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made of Sugar cane (53%)
- Sole made of rubber from the Amazonian forest (12%)
- How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
SIZE & FIT
- Please note: If you're between two sizes, it's recommended to order the larger of the two sizes
Note: All sale is final